Shahi Paneer recipe restaurant style is a rich and fabulous dish on Indian cuisine. This dish is very delicious and saucy taste by unique way. Shahi paneer delicious dish can make in several different ways.
This dish is Royal dish is famous from mughalai Royal cuisine. This dish is commonly cooked in Royal Families and rich wedding or parties.
Some where this recipe is cooked without tomatoes. Using a tomatoes and yoghurt in dish make dish tangy balancing between this use a cream in dish.
Shahi Paneer recipe restaurant style is serves with naan, tandoori roti, basmati rice, jeera rice.
Easy Shahi paneer recipe is fabulous super dish which paneer is cooked in gravy and cream. Everyone has its own Shahi paneer masala making style some of them make with tomatoes or not. It’s depends.
Taste of the Shahi Paneer recipe restaurant style is creamy, sweet and little spicy. This recipe cooked special occasions and in Royal families. Easy Shahi paneer recipe is same as paneer makhani difference in little taste and flavours.
What is shahi paneer masala?
Shahi paneer restaurant style rich and delicious dish. shahi term is came from Royal families, shahi means a shahanshah. this dish Royal recipe specially cooked in Royal families and special in mughals family.
Easy shahi paneer recipe dish is rich by unique taste and flavours. In this dish paneer deeply cooked in tomato, onions gravy, cream and with Indian spices. Taste of the dish will be sweet, creamy and spicy.
This fabulous recipe is uniques by texture, taste and making process.
Creamy and rich taste of Shahi paneer?
In this recipe rich taste is came from adding cashew nuts paste and cream in dish. And also can add yoghurt for extra flavour in dish for more tasty.
Some people also adds a khoya (Solidmilk) in dish to add a more rich taste in dish. Shahi paneer masala is popular by there rich taste and aromatic flavours.
Don’t miss articles : Best Butter chicken recipe
Tips for Shahi Paneer recipe restaurant style.
Paneer:- Take a fresh paneer cubes in dish. Homemade paneer is best for this recipe or also readymade. You can also fry a paneer cubes in little of oil for crispy taste. Cut a paneer in own choice like trangle shape or small square shape.
Tomatoes:- Take red ripe tomatoes for puree in the dish.
Onions:- you can take any onions in this dish but some of take white onions in dish because red onions are strong flavour. White onions are normal in flavours.
Spices:- take a normal spices do not add a over spices to make a more taste. Be use a mild spices in dish recipe for basic and rich taste. Use a spices like cardamon, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala.
Benefits of shahi paneer Masala.
There many health benefits in shahi paneer recipe restaurant style. This dish is not only taste but also best in health.
- There is lot of many health benefits from paneer. Paneer also known as cottage cheese.
- In paneer there is lots of calcium are present calcium is make bones and teeth stronger and repair bones structure.
- Paneer is good source of protein like in 100 grams of paneer it’s contain 11 grams of protein it’s very good for health.
- In paneer also contain a Linoleic acid it’s a fatty acid which helps in fat burning process in body.
- Paneer is also great source of magnesium which helps in blood sugar levels.
- onions is best and many health benefits and onions are very useful in daily uses.
- In onions there antioxidant are present which improves the risk of cancer. Onions are allium plant Researchers tells that more consumption of allium plants that reduces a risk of cancer in body.
- In onions is rich source of vitamin C which is helps in maintains and improves structure of skin and hair.
Shahi paneer recipe
- 250 grams paneer cubes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 8 cashew buts
- 8 almonds
- 3 cloves lavang
- 2 Bay leafs.
- 1 inch cinnamon sticks
- 3 green cardamon
- 2 tsp red chili powder.
- salt as per required
- 3 garlic clove
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 2 tbsp cream
- Take a pan 1 tsp butter and 1 tsp oil add cashew nuts and almonds nuts and fry until brown of nuts after that chopped onions and chopped tomatoes in pan and fry for 10 minutes in medium flame.
- After that keep aside cool it. Take blender jar add a Ginger cloves, garlic cloves in jar, then blends into smooth paste.
- Take a another pan add 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp oil in pan add bay leafs, cardamon, cloves fry for 10 minutes in medium flame.
- Now add a onion-tomatoes paste in pan and cook until gravy leaves oil.
- Add red chili powder, salt mix well now add paneer cubes, 2 cups water in pan cook for 5 minutes in medium flame.
- Now add garam masala, coriander powder, black pepper powder in pan. Stir well and add cream in pan.
- Cook for 10 minutes in medium flame. After 10 minutes dish will be ready.
- Turn off and garnish with coriander leaves, mint leaves.
Read more : Palak dal Recipe