Best Palak paneer recipe is most popular recipe in indian dishes. Paneer cubes are coated with spices and creamy spinach sauce or puree.
Palak paneer is delicious and mouth-watering recipe ever in Indian dishes. Best Palak paneer recipe provides a rich tasty dish as well as nutrition benefits.
Palak paneer is most loved recipe in indian sub continental regions.
Palak paneer dish is most likely to eat dish in wedding or main functions. Palak paneer is available in menu card in every restaurants, hotels and etc.
Best Palak paneer recipe is such a super and famous dish. In Palak paneer recipe make with herbs, spices, paneer, spinach these makes recipe rich in taste.
Palak paneer recipe can made in so many different ways or in style. Palak paneer is healthest recipe in paneer dishes in spinach. I will later describe about palak benefits.
Easy Palak paneer recipe is specially north indian people love this recipe. This recipe is mostly eaten with naan, jeera rice, basmatic rice or plain Roti’s. Palak paneer is most searched and large ordered dish in north indian.
Easy Palak paneer recipe is called in India but there also called as saag paneer. Specially saag paneer is called outside of india. Palak paneer and saag is same but there is little difference in it. In India saag paneer is not serves anywhere.
Most people in India do not know the saag paneer. But outside of india saag paneer is popular and famous dish. Palak paneer is only cook with palak or spinach, but in saag paneer cook with palak or spinach and green leafs. I thing saag paneer is very different in taste as compare to palak paneer.
1. Wash a spinach properly and rinse a spinach.
2. Boil a 3-4 cups of water in pan and 1/2
tsp of salt in pan and stir well. And boil.
Switch off a flame add spinach leaves in hot water in pan and stir for 5 minutes well.
3. After 5 minutes rinse a spinach properly.
4. Immediately add spinach leaves in cold water. 2-3 cups of cold water or 7-8 ice cubes. This method preserving color of spinach.
5. Rinse a cold water from spinach leaves. And grind or blender spinach leaves into puree.
Most of the people use this Blanch for better green color of the dish and rich taste of the palak paneer dish.
For more perfect of palak paneer you can also 2-3 cup cream in dish for saucy taste, can also use a cashew nuts paste 2 tbsp for better taste.
Un blanching spinach does not give a better taste and color of the dish.
I sure Blanch method gives perfect color to dish.
Maybe you like: Best Malai Kofta Recipe | Malai Kofta Curry
Best Palak paneer recipe provides a benefits to the human body. Palak paneer is healthest and nutritious dish which gives more healthy benefits.
And also paneer as a cottage cheese also provides or gives a more benefits to human body. Calcium, protein, potassium and more vitamins are present in paneer. Palak paneer benefits :-
1. Weight Loss : we know that in paneer protein are present which helps in weight loss and helps in burning of calories and in spinach fibres are present helps in weight loss.
2. Helps in digestive system : – In paneer casein protein are present which is easily digestive by body. And spinach protect mucous pinning in stomach.
3. Reduce blood pressure :- antioxidant are present in spinach which keeps a cholesterol level low. Antioxidant opens arteries in heart which can blocked some times.
4. Fatal development :- Presence of folate a B-complex vitamins helps in fatal development.
Palak paneer recipe is soft cubes of paneer with full of taste and aromatic of the dish perfect.
Best Palak Paneer recipe Ingredients & Instruction :-
palak paneer recipe
- 250 grams paneer
- 250 grams palak spinach
- 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 green chilies
- 1 tsp jeera
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp paneer masala powder
- 3 tsp red chili powder
- salt as per taste
- after boiled a palak take out and make a puree of palak (spinch).
- Add 1 tsp jeera and add 2 chopped onions in pan and fry 5 minutes in medium flame.
- Add 1 tsp turmeric powder in pan and mix well and add 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste and fry until raw smell appears or fry for 2 minutes in medium flame.
- Add 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp paneer masala, 1 tsp coriander powder in pan and fry for 2 minutes in medium flame.
- After 10 minutes dish is ready to eat.
- You can also fry paneer in oil before add in curry.
- paneer masala is available in super market or shop.
Read more: Lamb keema recipe | Benefits of lamb kheema?