Fish curry is an Indian seafood dish. Fish curry recipe specially cooked the south Indian and Indian coastal areas. Best fish curry recipe is many different names and different styles for cooking. Fish curry is a spicy, sour, tasty texture of fish curry is an awesome look.
Everyone likes to eat seafood especially fish dish. There are different types of fish curries like Bengali fish curry , Goan fish curry, South Indian curry, Kerala fish curry , meenykulumbu, Malabar fish curry, Chettinad fish curry etc. all names are styles recipes in different states in the Indian region.
“Indian Fish curry” is highly demanded in seafood dishes. Fish curry is sour to taste by using a lemon juice, tarmind in the dish that’s why dish will be a sour taste. This dish best fish curry recipe in the seafood dishes and in non-veg dishes. Fish curry is a very great dish to cook and many people like to cook this dish.
Fish curry recipe
Fish curry is a serves with rice, rotis, etc. Best fish curry recipe is a very fastest cooking recipe method. This is a popular dish in the Indian region. Best fish curry recipe is also known as a fish gravy recipe or kerala fish curry recipe.
This recipe is cooked with tomatoes, tarmind pulp, onions etc. And with using different spices especially south Indian species are used in this recipe. This recipe is very fastest and less time to prepare.
Best fish curry recipe is one of the favorite seafood dishes. Indian Fish curry is very easy to cook. There are many different types of fish dishes. Fish curry is one of the delicious and tasty fish food.
Fish curry is a mildly spicy dish. Indian Fish curry can cook with any fish that’s the specialty of fish curry. Nowadays all over in India loves to eat fish curry.
Best fish curry recipe is a lovely and delicious dish to cook. In Indian there are different types of curries are available to fish curry is one of that. In that Kerala fish curry is famous in the south Indian region.
Fish curry recipe dish is also very benefits in our body. Indian Fish curry recipe is made with many vegetables like tomatoes, onions, etc. In Indian fish curry special spices are used to make rich curry and taste.
In this post, fish is marinated first for very great taste. Many people like to eat fish curry at home. Best fish curry is a very famous dish in Indian cuisine. Fish curry is also a popular dish like
chicken tikka masala
chicken masala gravy
chicken fry etc.
When I decided to cook fish curry. I marinated a fish pieces with lots of species and coated a species around pieces. After that a started cooking a fish curry. While I cooking a fish the fragrance of species is awesome. And I especially used a south Indian species in Curry.
Species is a secret of fish curry. After fish curry is ready I shocked about the taste of fish curry that such a nice recipe made by me. By the way this recipe from my recipe dairy. This post helps you to make a wonderful fish curry.
Fish curry recipe
- 500 Grams Fish
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Red chili powder.
- ¼ tsp saltIngredients for Curry
Ingredients for Curry
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 Chopped onions
- 2 tbsp Tomatoes
- ½ tsp Fennel Seeds saunf
- 1 tbsp Cashew Nut paste
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Jeera
- 2 Green chilies
- 2 bay leafs
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp Fish curry powder.Salt as per taste.
- Take a bowl add a fish pieces and marination ingredients in bowl and mix well. And keep a aside for 2 hours.
- Take pan heat a pan. Add a oil in pan.
- Add chopped onions in pan and fry until a golden brown color of chopped onions.
- Keep a pan aside for cooling the item in pan. After that grind the pan items in blender. Make it in smooth paste.
- Take a another pan heat it. Add 1 tsp oil in pan and add a fish pieces and fry the fish pieces until the golden color of fish pieces in both side.
- After fish pieces fry Take pan and Add a 1 tbsp oil in pan.
- Add 1 tsp cumin(jeera ) in pan. Add chopped onions, curry leaves and green chilies in pan and fry until the golden brown color of onion.
- Add ginger-garlic paste in pan and fry until the raw smell.
- After that add red chili powder and garam masala in pan mix well and fry for 2 minutes
- After 10 minutes fish curry is ready to eat.
- You can also garnish with coriander leaves, mint leaves, etc.
Maybe you like: Hyderabadi mutton biryani | Mutton biryani recipe