Best Butter Paneer Recipe | paneer Makhani.
Butter paneer recipe is Indian cuisine dish. Butter paneer is a slightly sweet creamy taste of paneer. This dish is originated from the Indian subcontinent butter paneer recipe is very famous and popular India. Especially in north Indian region.
Butter paneer is also known as paneer Makhani. Makhani is means a butter in Punjabi region.
Butter paneer recipe is firstly invented by Punjabi restaurants in moti mahal in delhi. In 1950s butter paneer is invented by moti mahal restaurants.
Butter paneer recipe is made in Punjabi style with makhani means butter. Butter is common ingredients in Punjabi family meal.
Many Punjabi’s did not complete their meal without butter in dishes. Butter paneer is famous dish which is added in restaurants menu in large order.
Butter paneer is origin in Punjabi culture and Punjabi tradition that’s why Butter paneer is known as paneer makhani. Butter paneer is commonly found in restaurants.
Butter paneer dish is famous all over the world by moti mahal restaurant in Delhi. This dish is saucy rich in creamy and texture of dish is attractive. Butter paneer is a rich not in price but in taste, color, texture.
Butter paneer masala is also known as a butter paneer difference is that in butter paneer masala. Extra spices are used and in butter paneer limited spices are used.
Butter paneer is made up of tomatoes, cream, butter, cashews, and basic spices. In this recipe butter and tomatoes and spices make this recipe rich and very tasty. By use a tomatoes and cream dish become a saucy and sweet.
The taste of paneer is lemony and slightly sweet in taste. Paneer is a type of cheese. Butter chicken same as butter paneer is also invented by moti mahal restaurant in Delhi.
Magic in butter paneer recipe is tomatoes, cream, butter these ingredients make butter paneer extra-ordinary taste and rich in taste.
And other basic ingredients are also used in butter paneer to make a dish perfect and super taste.
There are different style to make a butter paneer. Especially in Indian region. Butter paneer made in south Indian region is different method and made in East Indian is slightly different than north Indian region.
Mostly north Indian style butter paneer is famous in India. Especially Punjabi style.
Survey in Indian dish found that butter paneer in top 5 large order dish in india.
Butter paneer recipe mostly lovable dish and more attractive dish by human eye. This butter paneer dish mostly cook in parties, wedding, occasions, I already said that this rich dish not in price rich dish in taste and colors.
Butter paneer recipe is a super dish is serve with tandoori, rotis, chapatis and specially in punjabi region butter paneer is serve with naan.
You can also search like Malai Kofta.
Health of butter paneer.
Butter paneer is known as a cottage cheese. This healthiest food in diary product dish. Many doctors advise to eat a cottage cheese with raw pepper which mostly benefits for body.
Paneer is a have benefits for body in different way.
- Cottage cheese is a nutrients food to eat. Paneer is a source of protein but also have in iron which modt benefits for body.
- Calcium and magnesium is present in paneer. Calcium helps in teeth and health muscles functionally. And helps in building a storng bones as well as smooth nerves.
- Paneer helps in regulates the blood sugar level in human body.
- Magnesium is present in paneer which is helps in digestion problem. Which is can also prevent constipationn in body.
- Potassium is present in paneer is which benefits in curbing memory loss.
- In paneer 83% of protein is present which great for body.
- There is good body metabolism and improves the concentration and prevents a joint pains and also improves a immune system.
Tips to how to makes butter paneer recipe:
- Firstly make a onion paste, make a tomatoes purees and cashews paste before start cooking.
- Add all paste in pan and mix well.
- Add a red chili powder and green chilies compulsory required for taste of butter paneer.
- Take care about flame should be in medium flame. Because medium flame is good for making a good tasty dish.
- After tomatoes puree added in pan mix well and cook, stir for 10-15 minute until the tomatoes puree become a strong gravy.
- Add a milk for for best taste. By adding a milk butter paneer dish is more tasty and more mouth-watering dish.
- Adding a cream in dish is optional. By adding cream make a dish more sweetly taste. If you are not want a sweet taste in dish cream is optional.
Butter Paneer recipe
- 300 grams Paneer
- 3 Chopped onions
- 3 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 bay leafs
- 3 green chilies
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp cream
- 2 tsp buttersalt as per taste
- 7 cashew nuts
- Make a onions paste, tomatoes paste, cashews nut paste and keep it aside.
- After 2 minutes, add onion paste and mix well until raw smell. Add bay leafs.
- Add a red chili powder and green chilies mix well and salute for- minutes in medium flame.
- After 5 minutes. Add a coriander powder and garam masala powder in pan and mix well.
- Add a paneer pieces and add kasuri methi and cook until the thick gravy.
- Finally dish is ready to eat enjoy the butter paneer recipe.
Maybe you also like: Best mutton fry recipe | Mutton fry masala recipe