Aloo Gobi masala is vegetarian recipe in Indian cuisine. Aloo gobi recipe is most famous and popular dish in India and Pakistan. Aloo Gobi dish is made with cauliflower, potatoes and Indian spices.
Aloo Gobi masala dish can made in different style like restaurant style, dhaba style etc.
There are different number of variations of dish but name is same. Aloo Gobi masala is also easy and less preparation recipe
Aloo Gobi is commonly potatoes and cauliflower is cooked with tomatoes and onions and Indian spices. You can cooked this dish with different ingredients its depend on ingredients you use. Can cook with onions and tomatoes or without.
There are two versions in aloo Gobi
1. Aloo Gobi curry.
2. Aloo Gobi dry.
Aloo Gobi recipe is best and Indian popular dish in vegetarian dish. Aloo Gobi is very simple cooking method and this recipe tasty and spicy.
Frangrace of this recipe is unique by spices are used in this dish. Some people also adds a Hing in the dish for better taste. Aloo Gobi is cooked by very basic ingredients and common spices which very easy available in every Indian household.
Some aloo Gobi recipe is look in yellowish and greenish for that some of uses a little bit more turmeric powder and for greenish they do not use a turmeric.
Aloo Gobi is favourite and perfect combination dish in Indian cuisine. There are lots of different combinations with aloo Gobi like aloo Gobi matar, aloo Gobi vanga etc.
Aloo Gobi is features with traditional curry including with basic Indian spices and ingredients ginger-garlic paste, garam masala powder etc.
Ingredients of aloo Gobi masala.
- Potatoes : Take a any size of potatoes but in medium small size better cook and easy to eat.
- Cauliflower : Take a cauliflower pieces as your wish. Pieces are little bit of large. Take only a flower. Not stem.
- Spices : As usual home based basic spices like garam masala, coriander powder cinnamon, cardamon or aloo Gobi masala is also available in super markets or shops. And also use a sabzi masala easily available in market.
In aloo Gobi curry people use onions tomatoes paste in recipe for different and awesome taste.
For making a different and awesome taste you can also use cashew nut paste in dish.
Mostly aloo Gobi dish is serves with naan, rotis and kulcha and paratha.
Tips for aloo Gobi masala:
Many people do not like soggy taste of aloo and Gobi. For tasty texture cook potatoes and cauliflower pieces lightly before make a aloo Gobi dish.
- Take a pan heat some oil in pan. Add 1/4 of turmeric powder, potatoes pieces and cauliflower pieces in pan and cook lightly in high flame. Cook for 5 minutes only.
- By this method soggy taste will be easily can remove.
Benefits from aloo gobi masala:
There are many and great benefits from aloo and Gobi to health. Aloo Gobi is best and 100% useful for body health.
Aloo gobi is great source of Vitamin C, folic acid and minerals. Vitamin C is useful for fighting from cough and colds.
Folic acid is useful for woman’s.
1. Potatoes:- In potatoes vitamin c is present which is most benefits for human muscle development and collagen formation and immune function.
And potassium helps in cardiovascular functioning and maintain a blood pressure in human body. In Potatoes vitamin is presents which improves a human skin.
2. Cauliflower:- cauliflower is rich in carotenoids and nutrients like vitamins c,k,e. This nutrients and vitamins have some fighting agents that helps from heart cancer.
Cauliflower is also great source of vitamin a,b and choline which helps in memory and brain development.
Also search in this website
Aloo Gobi Masala Ingredients & Instruction :
Aloo Gobi masala
- 200 grams cauliflower
- 3 potatoes
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 1 tsp red chili powder.
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds jeera
- salt as per taste
- ½ tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 cloves lavang
- 1 cardamon elaichi
- ½ inch cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup water
- Take pan add 2cup of water and heat it. Add potatoes pieces and cauliflower pieces in that. And boil for 10 minutes in medium flame. Before start for cook.
- Should take care do not over cook.
- Take pan add 2 tsp oil, cloves, elaichi, cinnamon stick and cumin seeds fry and add a chopped onions fry until a golden Colour of onions.
- Add a ginger-garlic paste and turmeric powder in pan fry for 3 minutes in medium flame.
- Add chopped tomatoes in pan mix well and cook for 5 minutes in medium flame.
- Until the tomatoes get soften.
- Add red chilli powder, salt and mix well.
- Add aloo and Gobi in pan and mix well. Add a 1/2 water of water in pan. Stir well.
- Add 1 tsp garam masala and 1 tsp coriander powder in pan mix well. Cook untill water will evaporate totally.
- After that dish will be ready to eat.
Maybe you also like:
Mutton kofta recipe | Mutton kofta