Mutton kofta recipe | Mutton kofta
Mutton kofta recipe best and amazing recipe in the Indian subcontinent. The dish is made with mutton pieces, Indian species, and herbal. There are many different types of dishes in mutton dishes but the mutton kofta recipe has a very unique and special cooking style in Indian cuisine.
The taste of the mutton kofta is unique and delicious by dish makes in such a great way. Mutton kofta recipe is also made in different styles according to the regional areas like Hyderabad mutton kofta, Delhi style mutton kofta, and many more.
Making a mutton Kofta is simple and easy with basic ingredients. Kofta is also made with beef, meat and Chicken but mutton kofta is commonly popular in India. In Karnataka regions mutton lotta is especially called a “keema under”. There are two types of mutton kofta dishes like one is mutton kofta recipe and mutton kofta curry. In this post mutton kofta, curry is shown.
What is mutton kofta Recipe?
Mutton grated or minced meat makes in small meatballs mixed with spices and herbs. Then meatballs are put or added in curry is made with onions paste, ginger-garlic paste and with spices. Mutton kofta is also known as meatballs, meatloaf and this recipe are commonly cooked in the Indian subcontinent. Kofta is also made with beef, meat, mutton and pork in central Asia cuisine.
And mutton kofta recipe is introduced by Persian cuisine in ancient times. Mutton kofta is nowadays this recipe commonly available in every Indian non-vegetarian restaurants.
In India, mutton kofta curry is commonly cooked and served but only mutton kofta meatballs are served as a snack. Mutton kofta recipe is most commonly serves with basmati rice, plain rice, tandoori roti, jeera rice, roti.
maybe you like; Kashmiri Rogan Josh | Rogan josh recipe
Benefits of ingredients used in mutton kofta?
In mutton kofta, curry has many super ingredients are there which are very beneficial to human health and improvement.
Goat meat lowers the inflammation in blood vessels and stable the heartbeat.
Vitamin B is present in goat meat which helps burn fat in the human body.
Eating goat meat is best for coronary heart disease patients.
CLA is a fatty acid it presents in goat meat which prevents cancer and keeps away from inflammation.
In goat meat, potassium and sodium are low which is best for control blood pressure.
Vitamin B12 is present in goat neat in good quantity which keeps away from stress and depression.
Omega acid is also present in goat meat which is beneficial for children brainpower growth.
Mutton Kofta recipe
- ½ kg Mutton keema minced
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- ¼ tsp saltcoriander leaves
- 1 Onions
Ingredients For mutton kofta curry
- 3 green cardamon
- 3 Onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 inch cinnamon sticks
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup curd
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ cup cashew nuts paste
- Take a bowl Add coriander leaves 1 chopped onions, 3 chopped green chilies and keema in bowl and mix well. And grind it.
- After grind make a small balls of keema into the lemon size. Repeat the step for make more balls.
- Take a pan add 2 tsp of oil and fry meatballs or keema balls in oil for 15 minutes in medium flame
- Take pan add 2 tbsp oil, add loung, cardamon, cinnamon sticks, bay leaf fry for 5 minutes in medium flame. add chopped onions, and fry until the light golden color of onions.
- Add a ginger-garlic paste in pan mix. Add turmeric powder, chopped tomatoes in pan and cook until the tomatoes pieces soft.
- Add a curd and cashew paste in pan and mix well for 5 minutes in medium flame. Now add red chili powder, salt, garam masala powder, coriander powder and mix well.
- Add 2 cups of water in pan. Now add a keema balls in pan and keep for cook until the gravy starts boiling in medium flame.
- After that check that balls are cooked properly.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and with cream.