How to make malai kofta
How to make Malai Kofta | Paneer masala kofta
Malai kofta is a popular food and special occasion food.malai kofta is a special rice dish. This dish is specially cooked in occasional. Malai kofta is grated paneer recipe. Malai kofta paneer, potatoes and with a different type of vegetables. Different types of spices are used in malai kofta these spices make the dish special and rich in taste. Blend with spicy Ingredients to make a gravy. Malai kofta is a creamy, rich in taste. Kofta is balls of paneer and mashed potatoes and coated with corn flour for crispy. These Kofta balls are melts in our mouth. Malai Kofta is different in texture and colour by seeing people like to eat malai kofta. When people eat malai kofta they feel like in heaven. Malai kofta has cholesterol, vitamins, calories. People think a malai kofta is very hard and difficult to prepare and cook. But it easy and easy to prepare.
- 1cup paneer grated.
- 2 potatoes boiled.
- 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- 1 tbsp cashews chopped.
- 2 tbsp corn flour for coat balls.
For the making of Puree:
- 1 tbsp oil.
- 1 onion.
- 2 tomatoes.
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1-2 tsp chilli powder.
- 1-2 tsp coriander powder.
For making more kofta gravy:
- 2 tsp oil.
- 1 bay leaves.
- 2 cardamoms.
- 3 cloves.
- 1-inch cinnamon stick.
- 1 cup of cashew paste.
- 1 cup of water.
- 1 cup fresh cream.
For making a Kofta (balls):
- Take a large bowl, add paneer grated, potatoes in it and mix well together. Should take care don’t lump of potatoes.
- Add garam masala, salt, add dry cashews, and mix well together.
- Make a ball and coat with corn flour for crispy taste.
- Take a pan and Deep fry the balls(Kofta) in oil on medium flame and fry until balls get in golden colour.
- After the balls in golden colour take it out and grain with towel paper.
For making a puree of Malai Kofta:
- Heat a pan and add 2 tsp of oil in a pan and add chopped onion in pan fry until onion in golden colour.
- Add ginger-garlic paste in pan and mix and cook for 1-2 min.
- Add chopped tomatoes in the pan and cover with lid cook for 5 min.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder fry on medium flame and take don’t overcook.
- After 2 min mixes well and switches off the flame.
- Keep a pan aside for cool.
- After cool blend the mixture well for a smooth puree.Kofta gravy :
- Take a pan and heat a pan and add oil to it.
- Add cloves, bay leaf, cardamom and cinnamon stick fry for 2 min.
- Add blended smooth puree in a pan.
- Boiled the puree for thick gravy cook for 3 min in flame.
- Add a 1 cup cashew paste and mix well cook for 10 min.
- Add garam masala, salt and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of cream and cook for a min.
- After 1 min dish will be ready
- Garnish with coriander leaves, cream, etc.