How to Make a Paneer Butter Masala | Indian Food Paner Butter Masala Dish.
Paneer Butter Masala is a also known as paneer Makhani is a vegetarian dish from India. This dish is buttery sauce similar to butter chicken. Paneer Butter masala is a spicy and gravy food. Indian people like to eat spicy food. Paneer butter masala is delicious and creamy North Indian recipe. This food is a easily available in every restaurent. Paneer butter masala is popular recipe in Indian cuisine. Paneer is a perfect combination of buttery and creamy. Paneer is a cook with vegetables and spices to make dish tasty. Paneer butter masala contain a high protein and calicum to building a good and perfect. In this recipe Paneer Butter Masala is quick and easy to cook.
- 250 g paneer.
- 2-3 bay leafs.
- 1 inch cinnamonn stick.
- 2 cloves.
- 2 cardamon.
- 1 tsp chili powder.
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- salt to taste.
- 2 tsp garam masala.
- 3 tbsp tomato puree.
- 4 tsp cream.
- 2 tbsp butter.
- 2 tsp kasuri methi.
- 2 tsp panneer masala.
- 1 onion.
- 4 garlic cloves.
- 1 inch ginger.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- coriander leaves
Making of paneer butter masala:
- Grind the chopped onions, garlic and ginger into paste.
- Heat a pan. Add butter in pan.
- Add cinnamon, cloves, bay leafs, and cook for 15 sec.
- Now add paste in it. cook until will golden colour.
- Add turmeric powder in it.
- Add the sugar powder and tomatoes puree in pan .Cook for 5 min.
- Add red chili powder and salt in it.
- Add 2 cups water in it. Cook in low flame.
- Add cream, kasuri methi,panneer .
- Cook until paneer get soft .
- Add garam masala.
- After 2 mins. dish will be ready.
- Garnishing will chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve will rotis,rice.
- You should take care of don’t over cook a paneer.
- The gravy should cook in low flame for perfect dish.
- This recipe is easy to cook.