How to make a Chicken curry in Indian Way | Indian Food Chicken Gravy Dishes.
Chicken curry is a delicious dish in Indian subcontinent. The curry is a spicy and gravy dish. This curry is a made with different type of vegetables. And using in it variety of spices and this type of spice made a dish spicy and tasty. This curry is a Indian cuisine. There are a different type of chicken curry there are also cooked in different culture in India. Curry is mostly cooked in south India and dish taste shows the culture. Curry is hot and spicy. People of Asia like to eat spicy hot and spicy food. Chicken curry is a more nutritious dish. Chicken curry is a used more Ingridents that’s give a more nutritious. Chicken curry is a rich in antioxidant. Chicken curry is a quick and easy curry is creamy dish is full of flavour.
- 1 kg chicken boneless.
- 3 tsp oil.
- 2 onion.
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 2 green chilies.
- 2 chopped tomatoes.
- 3-4 curry leaves.
- 2 tsp coriander powder.
- 2 tsp chili powder.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 cloves.
- 1 tsp cardamon.
- 2 bay leafs.
- 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Salt to taste
Making of Chicken curry:
- Marinate a chicken with black pepper, turmeric powder, salt to taste, lemon juice aside for 30 min.
- Heat a pan and add oil in pan
- Add bay leaf, cinnamon, clove, cardamon, ginger-garlic paste and stir for 1 min.
- Add a chopped onion, chopped green chilies and cook until onion colour turn in golden.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add curry leaves in it.
- Add chopped tomatoes cook for 3 min.
- Make a paste of chilly powder, coriander powder, 1/2 cup water and add in pan. Mix and stir for 3 min.
- Add chicken in pan and cook for 6-8 min. Gravy should boiled.
- Add 1/2 tsp lemon juice. Don’t boil after adding lemon juice because taste will be sour.
- Dish will be ready and serve will rotis and rice.