Butter chicken is originated from Indian subcontinent.It is a spicy sauce and commonly eaten in capital of India, Delhi. Butter chicken is a another name is chicken Makhani .People think difficult to cook ,but it is a fast and easy to cook. it is less time to Perparation.
- 400-500 grams skinless chicken
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2-3 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cayene pepper
- 2 cups tomato puree.
- 2 cups cream.
Making of butter chicken:
- Add 2 tbsp butter in pan. heat a pan in medium flame.
- Add a chicken in pan.
- Until the peices chicken turn lightly browned colour. Not over cook the chicken.
- Aside a pan .
- Add the 2 tbsp butter in another pan in medium flame .
- Add chopped onion cook until the lovely golden colour of onion.
- Add garam masala, ginger, garlic, red chili powder, cumin and cayene pepper in it. cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add a tomato puree in it. cook for 5-6 mins.
- Add cup of cream. cook for 3 mins
- Add a browned colours of chicken and cook 10-12 mins in low flame .
- After cooking 10-12 mins add 2 tbsp butter , salt ,pepper.
- After 2 mins dish will be ready.
- Serve will rice, naan ,parathas,etc.