How to a Make Mutton Biryani |Dham Biryani | Mutton Curry Hyderabadi Biryani.
Mutton biryani is a originated in Telangana region. This dish is influenced by the murals ancient time. this a dish is a common cooking in a Hyderabadi restaurant. This dish a same as a chicken biryani. Biryani is delicious food. This dish is a mouth-watering dish. Mutton biryani is made with basmati rice, goat meat, and spices. these Ingredients make a dish perfect. This dish makes with different spices, mutton is a unique taste. Mutton reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease. Mutton is a good source of conjugated linoleic acid. Mutton is easy to cook and preparation.
- 1 kg Mutton.
- 1 kg basmati rice.
- 2 tsp cumin.
- 2 tsp garam masala.
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 3 onion.
- 5-6 mint leaves(pudina leaves).
- 1.5 cup curd
- 50 gm cashews.
- 1 tsp saffron.
- 2 tsp red chili powder.
- salt to taste.
- 1/2 tsp rose water.
Making of Mutton biryani:
- Marinate a mutton with red chili powder, salt to taste, ginger- garlic paste, garam masala, curd. Keep aside for 1hr.
- Heat a pan. Add oil in a pan and add chopped onion in pan fry until for color change in golden color.
- Add cumin, cashews, marinate mutton in pan for 10 mins.
- Cook a rice in another pan. While a rice is cooking add bay leaf and 1 tsp oil. Take care rice should cook half only.
- Add half boiled rice in the mutton pan, add saffron, coriander leaves, mint leaves, rose water and cook for 40-50 min. After 40-50 min dish will be ready to eat.
- serve with lemon, onion.
- take care rice should not be overcooked.
- mutton will take time to cook with rice. i.e cook a mutton in the pan.