How to a make Chicken Biryani | Dham Biryani | Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani.
Hyderabadi biryani is a world’s popular Indian dish. biryani is famous for Deccan cuisine. In every restaurant biryani is a compulsory dish. Biryani is spicy and delicious to eat. Non-vegetarian people crazy about Hyderabadi biryani. Biryani is full of aromas and flavourful to taste. Biryani is made with spices, cured and rice. Biryani is famous for chicken and Mutton. Biryani is a colorful dish. By seeing dish every people attract towards biryani. chicken biryani is useful to health. It provides a protein, minerals, vitamins. Chicken gives you a bone strength, vitamin B. It maintains a metabolic activity it is very useful for the body. People think the biryani recipe process is very hard but it is easy to cook. This recipe quick and easy to prepare.
- 1 kg chicken.
- 1 kg basmati rice.
- 6-7 pudina leaves.
- 6-7 coriander leaves.
- 5 onions.
- 3 tbsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 2 tbsp red chili powder.
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder.
- 4 tbsp chicken masala powder.
- 2 tbsp coriander powder.
- 2 tbsp garam masala powder.
- 3-4 bay leaf.
- 1.5 cup curd.
- 1.5 lemon.
- 2 tbsp oil.
Making of Biryani:
- Marinate a chicken with ginger-garlic paste, curd, red chili powder, chicken masala powder, turmeric powder. Keep aside for 30 min.
- Heat a pan and add oil in a pan. Add chopped onions in pan fry until a color change in golden color.
- Add marinate the chicken in onion pan. Add garam masala, add pudia, coriander leaves cook for 2-3 min.
- Cook a rice in another pan. While cooking rice Add bay leaves, salt to taste. rice should boil half only.
- After rice half cook aside rice pan.
- Add half boiled rice in the chicken pan and cook for 35-40 min.
- After 35-40 mins dish will be ready to eat.
- Serve with lemon. chopped onion, etc.
- Take care rice should not overcook.