Chicken 65 recipe | Chicken 65 masala
Chicken 65 recipe: this post guides you how to make chicken 65 at home. Chicken 65 is delicious spicy dish and south indian restaurant chicken 65 recipe. This recipe is most popular and most commonly served starter in wedding, parties and ceremonies.
Chicken 65 masala is one of the best and super dish to cook at home with less ingredients less preparation. In many ways chicken 65 recipe can made different styles in different regions and in different restaurants like Hyderabadi style or Andhra style or Madurai style etc.
I tried this chicken 65 recipe at home i loved recipe to make. Such a delicious and spicy chicken pieces i ever tried at home. Chicken 65 recipe is simple and wonderful tasty of the crispy fried chicken pieces and Aroma of the dish is makes us mouth-watering dish. By the color and aroma of the dish not control to wait us to eat.
What is chicken 65 recipe?
Chicken 65 recipe is originated or invented in buhari hote in chennai by the a.m buhari chef. After invented this recipe most popular as a name of the starter or snacks. There is many variations reason behind name of the “chicken 65”. Chicken pieces are marinating with ingredients and spices and frying chicken pieces coated with flour. And garnishing with onions and coriander leaves.
Variations reasons behind chicken 65 name.
1. Some of them feels that this dish is placed in 65th position in menu list in southern India.
2. Some of them feels that 65 different ingredients are used to make this recipe.
3. Some of them feels that this recipe invented in 1965 year.
4. And some feels that to make this recipe 65 days old chicken is required to cook.
There is two type of chicken 65 dry and gravy.
Both gravy and dry version is most famous and popular all-around the world.
Dry version is famous as starters name in ceremonies, event and weddings or snacks. And gravy version famous in restaurants, lauch type dishes, etc.
Maybe you also like: Best Palak Paneer recipe | Palak Paneer recipe
How to make a dry version and gravy version chicken 65 recipe.
Dry version method:-
Chicken pieces are marinated with herbals, eggs and spices for 2 hours for perfect marination. After that chicken pieces are coated with flour and then deep the chicken pieces in oil. After deep fry the all chicken pieces.
Chicken pieces keep in abortions papper to remove oil from chicken pieces. Then serves chicken pieces in serving plate. Dry chicken 65 is ready to eat.
gravy version recipe.
In chicken 65 gravy process marination process and deep fry process is same as dry version. In gravy version after deep fry.
Take a pan add 2 tbsp oil in pan add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste, curry leaves and 2 dry red chilies, 2 green chillies, 1/4 tsp red chili power, 1/4 tsp salt,1/2 cup cured mix well for 3-4 minutes in medium flame then add chicken pieces in pan and mix well. And cook for 8-9 minutes in medium flame. After that turn off the flame. Chicken 65 gravy is ready to eat.
Chicken 65 Recipe
- 1 kg Chicken pieces
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 6 tbsp oil
- 1 cups corn flour
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 5 curry leaves
- 4 green chilies
- ¼ tsp salt
- Take a bowl add a chicken pieces in bowl add 2 red chili powder, 1tsp salt, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder in bowl and mix well keep aside for marination.
- After marination add corn flour in bowl and mix well.
- After mix take deep fry pan and add a 6 tbsp oil in pan and deep fry marinated chicken pieces. Fry until the brown color of chicken pieces.
- After deep fry. Take pan add 2 tsp oil in pan. Add cumin seeds. Add curry leaves fry it.
- Add chopped green chilies, red chili powder, salt, 3/4 tsp ginger-garlic paste in pan. And fry well. After that add fried chicken pieces in pan and mix well.
- After mix turn off flame chicken 65 is ready to eat.
- If you want to avoid a Ginger garlic strong taste can add a sugar in pan.
- if you want more red color. You can add red color. Easy available in market.
Read more: Kashmiri Rogan Josh | Rogan josh recipe